Hello, We’re a mother & daughter team. We specialize in Couples, Weddings, Maternity, Newborns, and Milestone Photography.
We understand planning your wedding can be overwhelming, We are here to capture your day beautifully. We love photographing beautiful connections between you and the one you love. We want you to feel relaxed and at ease, Along with wanting you and your significant other to have fun and be in the moment of your day.
We are highly trained, and continue our training throughout the year. This helps us bring you the best photography.
What can you expect when working with us?
We want you to feel stress-free as we capture the magical day of your wedding. Scheduling your engagement session with us allows you as a couple to run through the photography process this also gives us time to hang out and get to know each other better.
Let the wedding adventure begin with Rekart Photography
Are you dreaming of your wedding somewhere other than Missouri? Let’s go, We are ready! We love our job and we want nothing more than to bring your dream to a reality.
OWNER & LEAD PHOTOGRAPHER
Owner & Lead Photographer
I am a Jersey girl born and raised, I met my husband in Franklin County Missouri where we raise our children. When I am not photographing, you will find me visiting family, sipping on coffee and traveling to visit my family and the salt air.
A few of Nicole’s Favorites:
- I have a love for flavored coffee and lattes, I will meet you anytime of day at a coffee shop.
- I miss the Ocean, There is something about the salt air and sweet sounds of the waves! one of my favorite places I have visited has been Panama City. The gulf water is clear and the sand is warm.
- I have bucket list of places that I would love to travel too, I have written a blog about this. If you are planning a fun get away or wedding to one of my destinations,Let me know we are offering a sweet deal for any places on my bucket list.
- You will find that I have many grandbabies and extended family I have added over the years of my photography career. Those of you who know me and my children know they have not yet blessed us with grandbabies, But that has not stopped me for adding sweet babies to our family. I am sure to share a story or two with you about them.
Danielle is studying to be a nurse at our local community college. She has one year left and will then be a full time RN. She currently works at 11 Missouri/ Illinois hospital as a student nurse. When she is not working behind the camera or in the hospitals, Danielle is studying or with her boyfriend Nick.
A few of Danielle’s Favorites:
- I am a huge fan of the show Friends.
- I enjoy being outdoors.
- I am all about family.
- I adore all my bonus family, nieces and nephew.
Together we are a mother and daughter team who can not wait to photograph your proposal and will help your significant other plan a surprise proposal if they ask. Already engaged, reach out to us. Let’s talk about your Engagement or Wedding .
Do you have a little one on the way… We are here to help plan your maternity session where we will make you feel like a goddess in one of our client closet gowns. Has your little princess or prince arrived let us tell there newborn story, these are taken when baby is 2-10 days old.
We look forward to hearing from you.